We hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy and safe at this time.
Starting this Saturday, October 10th, we will begin our Tiny Tots and YDA programs.
It will run for 5-6 weeks in the fall, weather permitted, and 8 weeks in the spring.
These programs will be every Saturday unless otherwise stated.
- Tiny Tots (ages 2-4) will by 9:30am-10:30am but please arrive 15 minutes early for the first week.
- YDA (ages 5-6) will be 10:45am-12:00pm but please arrive 15 minutes early for the first week as well.
Those who played in the spring and paid will not have to pay for the fall but will need to pay $100 in the spring.
If you did not pay or have friends who want to join it will be $165 for both the fall and the spring.
We will accept check, money order, or Venmo.
- You will also be asked to fill out a registration form, a covid release form, and daily covid tracing sheet.
- If your child is sick or experiencing any flu like symptoms you must keep them home.
- If they come to the field and we see they are sick you will be asked to leave.
- If you travel out of the tri-state area or around someone who who tested postive you are mandated to quarantine for 2 weeks and need a doctor's note to return.
- Parents are mandated to wear a mask.
- Children are not mandated but if you would like them to wear it then it's fine.
- We will have hand sanitizer available and a thermometer for temperature checks.
- We will meet in the back of Miller Field all the way down New Dorp Land to Cedar Grove make left into parking lot then make your first left.